For me one of the real concerns is whether T5 delivers on the promise of live class reloading <http://tapestry.apache.org/tapestry5/guide/reload.html>
and more generally how T5 behaves on different containers than Jetty.

I ran into issues getting T5's tutorial to work on OC4J, and was directed towards changing the way Maven creates the actual archive. To me this doesn't look like things haven't improved
that much in that area.

Obviously there are a number of areas where T5 looks pretty appealing, but at the end of
the day we need to make it work on (J2EE) containers that are actually used.

Any ideas/success stories out there on this?
-J.

Howard Lewis Ship wrote:
I've been hesitant to really push T5 until its just a notch more fully
baked.  Ajax support, DateInput component, better Hibernate support and, I
think, Spring Web Flow integration are all important launch day items.

The real push for T5 starts when the code is ready the community starts
cranking out articles, blogs and books on it.