Hi Chris,

sorry for my pour English, i try to explain it completely.

we have two pages, each pages has its entity and probably its search
parameteres
in first entity i want to search  X and Y properties.
and in second entity i want to search Z, V and W properties

each entity has its Service that implement the search method,

first -  i want to design a layout that let me have 2 dynamic parts, the
first part for search parameters and the second part for show result, i
don't now hot to build layout in T5

second -  when search event fired it most gather parameters and call search
pages service
i want a write abstract code to use in both pages.