Perhaps you've misplaced the .java and the .html files
and they can't find each other ? Are you sure your .java is really used?

Nazmul Bhuiyan wrote:
If you click on the link I've provided you will see the code. I've copied the
code from there. This is from my Upload.html and formSubmit is as below:

    private IUploadFile file;
    private File serverFile;

    public IUploadFile getFile() { return file; }

    public void setFile(IUploadFile value) {
        file = value;
    }
public void formSubmit(IRequestCycle cycle) { InputStream fis = file.getStream(); FileOutputStream fos = null; try { fos = new FileOutputStream(new File(file.getFileName())); byte[] buffer = new byte[1024]; while (true) { int length = fis.read(buffer); if (length < 0) {
                    break;
                }
fos.write(buffer, 0, length); }
            fis.close();
            fos.close();
            serverFile = new File(file.getFileName());

        } catch (IOException ioe) {
ioe.printStackTrace(); } finally {
            if (fis != null) {
                try { fis.close(); } catch (IOException ioe) {}
} if (fos != null) {
                try { fos.close(); } catch (IOException ioe) {}

Nick Westgate wrote:
Ok. Is this in a page or a component?
And your Java code? Do you have a formSubmit listener?

Cheers,
Nick.

Nazmul Bhuiyan wrote:
I've copied the code from
http://tapestry.apache.org/tapestry3/doc/ComponentReference/Upload.html

<form jwcid="@Form" listener="ognl:listeners.formSubmit">
file="ognl:file"
type="file"></input></td>
value="Upload"></input></td>

Thanks

Naz

Nick Westgate wrote:
Please post the (relevant parts of) the code.

Cheers,
Nick.

Nazmul Bhuiyan wrote:
I'm getting an error when trying the Upload component example in
http://tapestry.apache.org/tapestry3/doc/ComponentReference/Upload.html.

Unable to resolve expression 'listeners.formSubmit' for
[EMAIL PROTECTED] binding: ExpressionBinding[UploadPage listeners.formSubmit cachedValue=null]
I've modified the listener.formSubmit to listeners.formSubmit according
Nick and still getting the error.

Nick's answer for same issue in this forum:
http://www.nabble.com/Form-upload-and-download-tf2236396.html#a6201542

Is there anything missed?

Thanks

Naz