.page:
<page-specification class="com.fujitsu.efi.web.pages.test.UploadPage">
</page-specification>

The .page file was missed spelled but after correcting the file name I'm
getting the following error:

Could not load class UploadPage from WebappClassLoader delegate: false
repositories: /WEB-INF/classes/ ----------> Parent Classloader:
[EMAIL PROTECTED] : UploadPage

But com.fujitsu.efi.web.pages.test.UploadPage class exists in
WEB-INF/classes directory.

Thanks

Naz