Heh.  See!?  I told you it should be configurable. ;)

christian.

On 29-Sep-07, at 2:08 PM, Chris Lewis wrote:

I didn't realize that it was a (partial) attempt at preventing the container from serving them as static. However, "Use the extension ".tml" (Tapestry Markup Language)" confirms that there is at least some degree of branding. Many frameworks do this (rhtml anyone?), and probably for several reasons, but branding is certainly one of them.

PS So does that mean I must rename all of my templates to *.tml?