Hi,

in T4 it is possible to mock-up pages in your  favorite html-editor (say
dreamweaver) including sample-content (for tables for example).
How can I achieve the same in T5.

I mean, I can add a table (see below) with dynamic content, but is it
possible to add sample content (which is replaced by the actual dynamic
content on launch) to this same table definition so that the design aspect
is integrated as well?

Thanks in advance,
Geert-Jan