From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: users@tapestry.apache.org
Subject: RE: Combined Component Model - Is it supported ?
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2007 09:37:49 -0400

If it means anything... I am designing a Gallery.HTML here is my component
layout...

----------------------
    auto-paging

----------------------
        content

----------------------
    auto-paging

----------------------

1. auto-paging just operates auto-paging buttons top/bottom just like
contrib:table AND both instances are anchored to the same instance
2. content is just a collection

Parameters for CONTENT:
 o tableSize - overrides default getcontentBox().width layout and forces
scrollable number of rows in the Gallery equal to the tableSize

Parameters for AUTO-PAGING
 o begin - pages to front of collection
 o prev - pages to previous fittable amount of collection
 o next - pages to next fittable amount of collection
 o end - pages to end of collection

I intend to operate the persistence of the auto-paging parameters using JSON.

I'd like to retain the layout of these components using templates.

So I need JSON, Rendering overrides and listener handlers plus simplified
layouts using templates... COMBINED.

Thanks for your feedback.

Best regards
Ken in nashua