Hello!

I can confirm this behavior.
It looks like the fallback to the default property file is not done in
case there is no match for the given key in the current locale's
property file...
Additionally there is a change in the table colums handling which breaks
your localization if the keyword contains one or more "_" (which seems
to be replaced with a ".") :|

Regards,
    Patrick