Patrick, you've already commented on https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TAPESTRY-234
and Jesse has reopened it

Malin, i'm wondering, what's the VM's default locale?

Patrick Klein wrote:
Hello!
Thanks Patrick - feels good I might have some sanity left then :)

So - is this a bug?
Good question, looks like one to me, but I'm not 100% sure...
At least it is a change in the localization handling which I could not
locate in the changelog
I'm not sure what you mean with the table columns handling and the '_'/'.' -
what's that?
The column heads of tables seem to be transformed from "SOME_VALUE" to
"SOME.VALUE" before piping them through the localization.

Regards,
    Patrick
\\Malin