Hi,

I'm not so sure if this Tapestry related, my T5 app can switch locales
between English and Chinese using
persistentLocaleService.set(Locale.SIMPLIFIED_CHINESE);

Now I like the localization also in the domain level, let's say, I have two
domains, namely mydomain.com and mydomain.com.cn, if user goes to
mydomain.com it show the English locale, if he goes to mydomain.com.cn it
will choose Chinese locale, it looks different sites but actually all goes
to the same IP, possible? any tips on this, thanks.
A.C.