you could create your own ThreadLocale object that has
the request object injected and contribute it to the alias
service.

i haven't tried it myself but it should look something like that:

   public static void bind(ServiceBinder binder)
    {
        binder.bind(ThreadLocale.class, DomainThreadLocale.class).scope(
IOCConstants.PERTHREAD_SCOPE).withId("domainThreadLocale");
...}
// create alias
    public static void contributeAliasOverrides(
            @InjectService("domainThreadLocale") ThreadLocale
threadLocale,
            Configuration<AliasContribution<?>> configuration) {

        configuration.add(
                AliasContribution.create(
                        ThreadLocale.class, threadLocale));
    }

DomainThreadLocale implements ThreadLocale {
     public DomainThreadLocale (Request request) {
     // check domain and set locale....

"Jérôme BERNARD" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
04.10.2007 10:30
Bitte antworten an
"Tapestry users" <users@tapestry.apache.org>

An
"Tapestry users" <users@tapestry.apache.org>
Kopie

Thema
Re: T5: Domain level localization

Maybe a servlet filter?

Jérôme.

On 10/4/07, Angelo Chen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm not so sure if this Tapestry related, my T5 app can switch locales
> between English and Chinese using
> persistentLocaleService.set(Locale.SIMPLIFIED_CHINESE);
>
> Now I like the localization also in the domain level, let's say, I have
two
> domains, namely mydomain.com and mydomain.com.cn, if user goes to
> mydomain.com it show the English locale, if he goes to mydomain.com.cn
it
> will choose Chinese locale, it looks different sites but actually all
goes
> to the same IP, possible? any tips on this, thanks.
> A.C.

Jérôme BERNARD,
Kalixia, SARL.
http://weblog.kalixia.com