Hi,

I really like the way you can configure beaneditform
and grid with annotations in T5 (Validation, Column
ordering, ...). Therefore, for the kind of projects I
have to deal with, I think it will be too static.

Exemple:

I have a page with a big form allowing user to
create/update a card. The form has 2 submit buttons.
One for creating/updating the card as draft (only card
name input field is required), and one for validating
the card. The validation create/update the card with
many additional input fields required.

How can I handle such a case with T5? If I put
@Required on a field, can I change this at runtime
depending on the context? Ever better: can I mark some
fields as required depending on the submit button that
was pushed?

Another common issue: how can I declare a field as
required when another contains a specific value (say
when a checkbox is checked)...

Thanks

Julien