I'm still gettin g the no root element thing, and that's on a quickstart project (with my patch to put Start.tml in the right place), with a build from trunk.

Problem is I can't get Start.tml to work in any of the new or old locations, in resources or src/main/webapp. No matter what, I get no root element.

Christian