thanks.

I hava add this to AppModule:

 public static void
    contributeHibernateSessionSource(Configuration<String> configuration)
        {
            configuration.add("com.myspacce.domain");
        }

Company.java is in  com/myspacce/domain:

import javax.persistence.*;
@Entity
@Table(name="company")
public class Company {
        @Id
        @GeneratedValue

        private int id;
        private String name;

        public Company()
        {
        }
        public int getId()
        {
                return id;
        }
        public void setId(int id)
        {
                this.id=id;
        }
        public String getName()
        {
                return name;
        }
        public void setName(String name)
        {
                this.name=name;
        }

I have the tapestry-hibernate module in my classpath.

error is :

Error invoking service builder method
org.apache.tapestry.hibernate.HibernateModule.build(HibernateSessionSource,
ThreadCleanupHub) (at HibernateModule.java:62) (for service
'HibernateSessionManager'): Exception constructing service
'HibernateSessionSource': Error invoking constructor
org.apache.tapestry.internal.hibernate.HibernateSessionSourceImpl(Log,
Collection, ClassNameLocator) (at HibernateSessionSourceImpl.java:35) (for
service 'HibernateSessionSource'):
org/hibernate/cfg/annotations/ResultsetMappingSecondPass

thanks