do you have the hibernate libraries in your classpath?

lasitha <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
11.10.2007 09:14
Bitte antworten an
"Tapestry users" <users@tapestry.apache.org>

An
"Tapestry users" <users@tapestry.apache.org>
Kopie

Thema
Re: how to use ioc of t5 ?

In my setup i've got all my hibernated classes in the 'entities'
package - which is automatically picked up tapestry-hibernate - so
i've not had to make a contribution like this.  I'm afraid i don't
have time to play with it right now either..., sorry.

As an experiment, you might try moving (some of) your hibernated
classes from 'domain' into 'entities' and commenting out the
contribution code, just so we know whether your exception is related
to contributing a package or something else.

Also, is there more to that exception stack?  It doesn't seem to
mention a cause...

Lastly, i have a vague recollection of a past thread in this list
about contributing packages to tapestry-hibernate... did you happen to
run across anything in the archives?

Cheers,
lasitha.

On 10/11/07, MavenMan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> thanks.
>
> I hava add this to AppModule:
>
>  public static void
>     contributeHibernateSessionSource(Configuration<String>
configuration)
>         {
>             configuration.add("com.myspacce.domain");
>         }
>
> Company.java is in  com/myspacce/domain:
>
> import javax.persistence.*;
> @Entity
> @Table(name="company")
> public class Company {
>         @Id
>         @GeneratedValue
>
>         private int id;
>         private String name;
>
>         public Company()
>         {
>         }
>         public int getId()
>         {
>                 return id;
>         }
>         public void setId(int id)
>         {
>                 this.id=id;
>         }
>         public String getName()
>         {
>                 return name;
>         }
>         public void setName(String name)
>         {
>                 this.name=name;
>         }
>
> I have the tapestry-hibernate module in my classpath.
>
> error is :
>
> Error invoking service builder method

org.apache.tapestry.hibernate.HibernateModule.build(HibernateSessionSource,
> ThreadCleanupHub) (at HibernateModule.java:62) (for service
> 'HibernateSessionManager'): Exception constructing service
> 'HibernateSessionSource': Error invoking constructor
> org.apache.tapestry.internal.hibernate.HibernateSessionSourceImpl(Log,
> Collection, ClassNameLocator) (at HibernateSessionSourceImpl.java:35)
(for