Hi Ken,
Please hear this in a gentle guiding tone, but I have to agree with Nick
here. You posting every 10-20 minutes is going beyond annoying and starting
to feel like abuse. This list is not populated by a hoard of support staff
that are standing by waiting for your next communication. I assume that most
of us are at our jobs where we can't drop what we are doing to try and fix
your problem.

Have you considered seeking help on the IRC channel mentioned before?
(Search the list)

Perhaps you should grab the Tapestry source, break out your favorite
debugger and step through the code to see what's happening?

Perhaps just putting a debug breakpoint on the setter for your property
would tell you when the value is changing...

I appreciate how frustrating it is to find yourself in a situation where you
are scrambling to figure out why your code isn't working, but all of your
messages are more likely hurting your chance of getting help than helping.

Please try to restrain yourself.

Josh

TheDailyTube.com. Sign up and get the best new videos on the internet
delivered fresh to your inbox.