Hi,

So I was working with the "select model from objects" example from the t5 wiki, and I pulled everything in just as per the class. The wierd thing is that the PropertyAccess service is not injecting. That page class has 2 other injected services (Logger and my DataService) which do get successfully injected. PropertyAccess does not, however. Is this a known thing? couldn't find it in JIRA or with straight google searches.

I'm using a trunk build from 2 days ago (5.0.6-SNAPSHOT from svn) and everything else is working beautifully.

Christian.