It's here:
http://tapestry.apache.org/tapestry5/tapestry-core/guide/component-classes.html

Cheers,
Nick.

lasitha wrote:
Christian, i haven't tested this, but i did notice the line at the top
of the wiki page seems incorrect:
@Inject PropertyAccess _access;

AFAIK, injected properties _have_ to be private.  The full listing of
'SelectTest' further down the page uses the correct form.  I don't
remember where i read about injected properties being private, but
i've certianly run across it several times, at least on 5.0.5.

Cheers, lasitha