Hi Lasitha,

Your thoughts do require some thinking, I'm doing a site now that is not so
critical in the consistency of the data, as it's merely a simple membership
database, but if this is to replace a c/s biz application, this will be a
issue, is the current Tapestry - hibernate ready for that? what we need to
do in that kind of situation? I asked last time but it was considered a
hibernate issue, I like to hear from others too how they manage situations
like this? thanks.

A.C.