the topics are very interesting, but seem hard when first reading...
the text can be expanded bit more for easier understanding.

I've read this page few times
http://tapestry.formos.com/nightly/tapestry5/tapestry-ioc/cookbook/patterns.html

and currently can only think of:
add link to Chain of command:
http://tapestry.formos.com/nightly/tapestry5/tapestry-ioc/command.html
so people can read that page for details.

Davor Hrg