On 06/11/2007, Howard Lewis Ship <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> At one point I really thought about naming the packages
> org.apache.tapestry5  (not org.apache.tapestry).

Well the T5 jars are so different from the T4 ones it sort of makes
sense to do that. Of course the problem is if T6 is based off T5 do
you really want new ones for that and every other major release in the
future.

Still it might save people like me from themselves, which can only be
a good thing.

Charlie M