Hi Howard,

then 0.8.0 is my version of choice?
(Will AbstractIntegrationTestSuite be upgraded at a later time?)

Thanks for your answer. :)

Regards,
Tobias

Howard Lewis Ship schrieb:
Well, there's your problem ... AbstractIntegrationTestSuite is coded
against a specific version of Selenium. As a convenience, it
implements all the methods of the Selenium interface (buts adds
improved exception reporting).  That interface has changes since
0.8.1.