Well, there's your problem ... AbstractIntegrationTestSuite is coded
against a specific version of Selenium. As a convenience, it
implements all the methods of the Selenium interface (buts adds
improved exception reporting).  That interface has changes since
0.8.1.

On Nov 15, 2007 10:08 AM, Tobias Wehrum <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> I have a problem including the AbstractIntegrationTestSuite in my little
> tapestry application. Maybe the solution is easy, but being a newbie to
> java development in general and Tapestry as well as Selenium in
> particular doesn't help at all to solve it - so I ask you.
>
> The code is as follows:
>

> package org.apache.tapestry.tutorial;
>
> import org.apache.tapestry.test.AbstractIntegrationTestSuite;
> import org.junit.Test;
>
> public class TestTesting extends AbstractIntegrationTestSuite
> {
>     public TestTesting()
>     {
>         super("src/test/webapp");
>     }
>
>     @Test
>     public void testSomething() throws Exception
>     {
>         open(BASE_URL);
>
>         assertTextPresent("Hauptseite");
>         click("pagelink");
>
>         assertTextPresent("Create New Address");
>     }
> }
>

> The errors are:
>     - The type TestTesting must implement the inherited abstract method
> Selenium.shiftKeyUp()
>     - The type TestTesting must implement the inherited abstract method
> Selenium.dragAndDrop(String, String)
>     - The type TestTesting must implement the inherited abstract method
> Selenium.mouseMoveAt(String, String)
>     - The type TestTesting must implement the inherited abstract method
> Selenium.isOrdered(String, String)
> [...well, and more like these...]
>     - The type TestTesting must implement the inherited abstract method
> Selenium.setMouseSpeed(String)
>     - The type TestTesting must implement the inherited abstract method
> Selenium.getAttributeFromAllWindows(String)
>

> I downloaded selenium-remote-control-0.9.2 and included the jars from
> selenium-java-client-driver-0.9.2 and selenium-server-0.9.2 to my build
> path.
>

> Thanks in advance,
> Tobias

Howard M. Lewis Ship
Partner and Senior Architect at Feature50