Hi Arve,

Yep, I got it to work as well - I should have been a bit more persistent
with my searching, still its little 'should be simple' things like this that
can trip you up if you are new to the T5 way. Its just a question of the
docs getting updated, I thought I saw talk of a grid section/tutorial
somewhere.