Kevin Menard wrote:
This is an interesting approach, but way more overhead that I was hoping
for.  I guess I would have liked to see a way to do this via the
PropertyConduit or something.  So, I could do
model.add("new_prop").addValidator("required");

I guess I'll file a JIRA for that.
Hello Kevin,

Did you move on on this issue ? I think your idea is really the best way to go, and it seems rather simple to add to PropertyEditor.
Or perhaps did you find a better solution ?

--
Francois Armand
Etudes & Développements J2EE