Geoff Callender wrote:
Hi,

Hello Geoff,
[... common problem of web...]
So, could T5 introduce Persist("conversation") or something similar, and take a whole class of problems away for good? Please, please?
I completely agree with your remarks, and it's a kind of pity that T5 is such in advance in so many areas, and in the same time have to deals by hand with that.

It was a time were Howard spoke of integrating Spring Webflow in T5, but I'm not sure it handle all the problem you raise, and I don't know if it's still in the TODO list.

So I think that the best think to do is log a Jira entry for that, and make people vote for it :)

--
Francois Armand
Etudes & Développements J2EE