For most people, I'm sure it'd be Seam. Spring adds an extra layer of
indirection, another IoC framework, more cumbersome configuration and
support for other patterns that a few people really need. Not that I have
anything against Spring (quite the contrary, I happily use it in multiple
projects), but T5 with its advanced IoC, Seam and a few other supporting
projects like c3p0 have been eating away what Spring has to offer to a point
where it's not clear what the advantage is. Certainly, one answer is that it
still supports many more frameworks and configurations, but that mostly
makes it more complex, not easier for the user.

Kalle