Could anyone give me any pointers or directions on how to stream the html
output that Tapestry generates out to a text file, which would be stored in
a specific directory outside the Tapestry project?

I would also like to be able to do the same with assets such as css and
javascript files, though this would be less important, and more of a
convenience.

Any hints and suggestions are appreciated.

Thanks much.    patrick