---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Emmanuel Sowah <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Dec 6, 2007 4:53 PM
Subject: Re: T5: Anyone using PageTester?
To: Tapestry users <users@tapestry.apache.org>

Howard,

I'm using PageTester as well so be warned and don't break things.

I think this habit of yours of breaking things you think should be done
differently is bad indeed. It is this habit that had endured sufferings and
almost an impossible task for anyone trying to migrate from any pre T5 to
T5. I heard there is a secret work on T6 that would be almost incompatible
with all previous versions. Why do you always have to re-invent the wheel? I
hope you would one day learn from the decent open source projects out there
like Spring and Hibernate. These guys are geniuses! They take on the
challenging task of remaining backward compatible while providing great new
features instead of always choosing the easier and trivial path of starting
afresh, like you've demonstrated so far with any major release of Tapestry.

Regards,