On 12/6/07, Emmanuel Sowah <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I think this habit of yours of breaking things you think should be done
> differently is bad indeed. It is this habit that had endured sufferings
> and
> almost an impossible task for anyone trying to migrate from any pre T5 to
> T5.

Tapestry 5 doesn't have a final, stable release, so everybody working with
it cannot take for granted that everything will always be the same. ;)

I heard there is a secret work on T6 that would be almost incompatible
> with all previous versions.

Please post the source of the statement above.
In http://jroller.com/WarnerOnstine/entry/why_hasn_t_tapestry_been, Howard
wrote:

*(...) the design of Tapestry 5 was created specifically to make it possible
to continue adding features without breaking backwards compatibility going
forward. There will not need to be a Tapestry 6. *

Unless Howard has changed his mind, I don't have any reason to believe that
Howard is already planning a Tapestry 6 without full backward compatibility
with T5.
Thiago