On Fri, 14 Dec 2007 13:57:54 -0200, Tobias Wehrum <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Tobias Wehrum schrieb:
Hello everyone!

Is there a way to add extra rows to a BeanEditForm and extra columns to a Grid - rows / columns which doesn't represent a property of the given model? I need it to edit or show values which are relevant for the model, but like I said not included in it, as well as present links in an own column like "edit", "delete", "move" etc..

Now, you need to create a BeanModel in your page class and pass it to the Grid:

@Inject
private BeanModelSource beanModelSource;

@Inject
private ComponentResources componentResources;

public BeanModel getBeanModel() {
BeanModel beanModel = beanModelSource.create(YourClassnameHere.class, false, componentResources);
        beanModel.add("action", null); // action is just a name I chose.
        return beanModel;
}

Then, inside your Grid, provide the template for your column:

<t:parameter name="actionCell">
<!-- Note that the name parameter must be the parameter passed to BeanModel.add concatenated with Cell -->
        Your links here! :)
</t:parameter>

--
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo
Desenvolvedor, Instrutor e Consultor de Tecnologia