Dear list,

In order to isolate the problem, I tried to do something much simpler: showing
a DirectLink on one of my pages.

The tapestry manual gives an example on how to use DirectLink with listeners:

  http://tapestry.apache.org/tapestry4/QuickStart/directlink.html
  http://tapestry.apache.org/tapestry4/UsersGuide/listenermethods.html

However, these examples assume that the content of the page containing the
DirectLink does not depend on page parameters.

How can I use a DirectLink on a page that depends on a parameter, for
instance of, on a page like this

  http://my.org/app?page=Article&id=27

The link generated by a DirectLink component is something like

  http://...Article,$MyComponent.$DirectLink.sdirect

but does not mention the id. So the listener is executed but afterwards,
the Article page does not know which item (namely id=27) it should show!

I feel very much that I am on the wrong track and would be very glad to
receive some help.

Many thanks,
Kaspar