Well it's probably because the ID has changed now to

id="[EMAIL PROTECTED]"

OK, so I should use jwcid.Best regards Ken in nashua

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: RE: bidirectional dom
interfaceDate: Wed, 16 Jan 2008 10:44:32 -0500

Well I tried this in the page that contains the component...
public void refresh()
{
getResponseBuilder().updateComponent("headerSelect");
getResponseBuilder().updateComponent("footerSelect"); }  Since these are my dom
references...
and this does not cut it. I am looking at cometd sample in tacos and it looks
like I need to establish a scripting interface? Can anyone confirm? Is there an
easier quicker way to update a dom referring to a widget from the server
side?Thanks in advance...Best regards Ken in nashua

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: bidirectional dom interfaceDate:
Wed, 16 Jan 2008 08:15:02 -0500

Hi Folks, I am impressed with this interface.
@EventListener(events = { "onchange" }, targets = { "pagingSpanSelect" },
submitForm = "myForm", async = true)

public void pagingSpanListener(IRequestCycle cycle)
{} It provides a nice interface from DOM into server side. But How do I talk to
my dom javascript node from here? Is there a way to reference the form and set
a value of a dom node that models a tapestry widget ? Why do I need this? Well
My tapestry widget is modeled to a dom node A. But I actually used the @Block
declaration to model another dom B node to the same widget...  When I change A,
B stays the same. I need to update the other dom node when one changes. Thanks
for any tips.Best regards Ken in nashua

Get the power of Windows + Web with the new Windows Live. Get it now!

Make distant family not so distant with Windows Vista® + Windows Live™. Start
now!
http://www.windowslive.com?ocid=TXT_TAGHM_Wave2_powerofwindows_012008