Hello,

I have a listener method with the return type of ILink. It needs to return ILink, because in some cases the user will be forwarded to external pages and I created those links with
   new StaticLink(url)

In some other cases the listener method should return an ILink to an internal tapestry page. How can I construct an ILink that links to a page.

Example:

public ILink accommodationSelectAction(Hotel hotel) {

 switch (someCondition) {

  case CONDITION_1:
     IPage nextPage = getNextPage();
     return ????

   case CONDITON_2:
      return new StaticLink(someUrl);

   default:
      throw new ApplicationRuntmieException("boo boo");

Thanks,
Andy