On Jan 21, 2008 4:00 AM, Angelo Chen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Good news, a few questions:
>
> 1) Any tutorials on using Seam with T5?  I tried Seam, up to the point of
> booking example, stop when i know I have to learn something about JSF. A

> 'hello world' tutorial with T5 will be helpful.

You can find a simple demo here:
http://tacos.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/tacos/tacos-5/trunk/tacos-seam/demo/

> 2) if an app uses Seam, do we still need Tapestry-hibernate?

If you decide to use Seam and Tapestry together, you probably don't need the
module tapestry-hibernate.
You just need to configure hibernate and then you can inject the Session as
any other Seam component.
Well, this is what I'm going to do next. You can expect some Hibernate
examples in the next days.