What would be extremly cool is having the famous seam book example working with T5.

http://seam.demo.jboss.com/home.seam

Because the more interesting features of seam are in there (convesation, security .... )

But I know that's probably a lot of work ...

Angelo Chen a écrit :
Hi,

Good news, a few questions:

1) Any tutorials on using Seam with T5?  I tried Seam, up to the point of
booking example, stop when i know I have to learn something about JSF. A
'hello world' tutorial with T5 will be helpful.

2) if an app uses Seam, do we still need Tapestry-hibernate?

Thanks,

A.C.

Igor Drobiazko wrote:
Hi all,

Seam integration with Tapestry 5 is available in Tacos 5.

http://tacos.sourceforge.net/tacos5/tacos-seam/index.html

--
Best regards,

Igor Drobiazko