Tapestry-ioc will not generate threads for you,
taopestry-ioc makes sure that some resources are unique per thread,
and threads can be generated where ever. They mostly come from underlaying
server for each request.

If you spawn your own thread, you can freely use any threaded resource,
just make sure that you call ThreadCleanupHub after thread finishes it's work
so tapestry can free the resources.

Davor Hrg