Hi Davor,

the service downloads files from remote server which takes quite long time,
the code is:

@Inject private FileService fileService;

Class onActionFromTest() throws Exception {

       try {
                        fileService.getAll();
           }
       } catch (CodeExistsException e) {
           e.printStackTrace();
       }
       return null;
   }

after the call fileService.getAll(), the cursor in the browser at that time
is in the 'wait' state, i have to click another page to bring the cursor
back to normal.