Not sure what you are doing but the following works fine for me in my
AppModule:

public class AppModule {
   public static void contributeAliasOverrides (
                  Configuration<AliasContribution> aConfiguration,
                   @Inject @Service("LabelService") LabelService aService) {

..
}

In the example above, LabelSevice is a Spring service.

/Serge