Sven,

The component does work now. But now I'm getting deeper into troubles ... I was playing with T5 and jetty on port 8088. When I started with t5components/GPlotter I got an exception saying address already in use. So I changed the jetty port to 8888 and now everything is fine.

A small summary of things that worked for me:

- manually installed t5components. Is this the reason why I had to also manually install opencsv and httpclient?
- manually installed opencsv-1.8 and commons-httpclient-3.1
- changed jetty port to 8888

NOW GPlotter works. But when I get an error, like when I put a wrong adress - BTW German special chars are not allowed (ß,ä,ö,ü), is there a way to change this? - the T5 error page is strangely rendered. No line codes, no pretty dump of request and session. Why?

Doing this I also stumbled into another problem the beaneditor has. My bean has a date field which automagically displays with the JS input helper. When I use jetty on port 8088 I get an exception. When I use jetty on port 8888 everything works fine and the calendar select is opened.

There is one question left. Is it possible that you also post the gplotterpage that you've included into your Demo section? I have no clue how to implement this actionlink that you nicely put into to Demo.

Thank You
Michael

Sven Homburg schrieb:
hi michael,

you ve tried it with the right version of HTTPC.
is this jar in your WEB-INF/lib also?