There shold be an easy way to use "normal text" as replacement
for the popup bubbles, as we have the need to build our WebApps
conforming to WAI (Web Accessibility Initiative).

Any change to get this? We have WAI conformant Apps running
with T3 and T4 and would very much preferr to build the next
App with T5.

Thx, Max