I've asked for easy form error customisation a few times (see my
earlier reply from this thread). There is no wiki on this. No concise
answer, not even YES/NO. Well, assume the default: No - it's not easy
to customize individual form errors at the moment.

So T5 has <t:errors/>. How hard would it be to create new core
component <t:error/> ?

I'll be happy to be proven wrong. Alternatively, if I'm right, I"ll be
happy to submit a JIRA issue.