It's a bit tied to Maven right now, and the code is quick-and-dirty,
not my usual standard, not created for easy reuse in Ant. The
underlying xdoc format, aka Doxia, can be used independently, and a
XSLT transformation could take the place of a lot of the Maven
site-building infrastructure.

I still have more changes to make; I need to see if I can split it up
into a kind of Maven-oriented driver and a more independent chunk of
code that could be invoked via an Ant task.

On Feb 5, 2008 10:35 PM, Adam Ayres <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I think the component reference guide is great!  In the past I would use
> the component reference guide and then would go looking for examples in
> the example sites, so for me it is nice that they are now combined.
>
> The component reference guide is something that we (the company I work
> for) would like to use internally for the components we have developed.
> However, we are not using maven to build, we use ant/ivy.  Is there any
> chance that the component reference guide will be broken away to not
> depend on maven?
>
> Thanks,
> Adam

Howard M. Lewis Ship