2 comments:
- How is the 'introductory text' for each component derived? I'm
asking cause it looks like it
doesn't have any formatting in it... see for instance
http://tapestry.formos.com/nightly/tapestry5/tapestry-core/ref/org/apache/tapestry/corelib/components/Palette.html
it's very difficult to read :(
- In the master page (that lists all components, mixins, e.t.c.) how
about grouping each type by package?
So, you'd have:
/org.apache.tapestry.corelib.components
    * ActionLink