Hi users,

It's driving me crazy. :o(

The thing i want to accomplish is, adding a new service to my tapestry
application. Relying on "Enjoying Web Development with Tapestry", it can be
done by writing a class implementing the interface IEngineService and
furthermore adding some configuration to the file src/META-INF/hivemodule.xml.
That should be all to get it work. For example hivemodule.xml could look like
this:

<?xml version="1.0"?>
     <module id="com.ttdev.album" version="1.0.0">
     <contribution configuration-id="tapestry.services.ApplicationServices">
          <service name="image" object="instance:com.ttdev.album.ImageService"/>
     </contribution>
</module>

So I implemented the interface and made my configuration that looks similar to
this now:

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<module id="rd.bird" version="1.0.0">
    <contribution configuration-id="tapestry.state.ApplicationObjects">

        <!-- PDF-Downloadservice -->
        <service name="pdf"
object="instance:rd.bird.colibri.tapservices.FileService"/>

        <!-- Application User -->
        <state-object name="asoUser" scope="session">
            <create-instance
class="rd.bird.colibri.objects.UnauthenticatedUser"/>
        </state-object>

        <!-- Statusmessages  -->
        <state-object name="asoStatus" scope="session">
            <create-instance class="rd.bird.colibri.objects.Status"/>
        </state-object>

        [ . . . ]

    </contribution>
</module>

But now when starting my application, it throws several Exceptions:

[ +/- ] Exception: Unable to construct configuration
tapestry.state.ApplicationObjects: Error at
file:/D:/z__netbeans_workspace__/Colibri/build/web/WEB-INF/classes/META-INF/hivemodule.xml,
 line 6, column 88: Element service is not allowed here.
org.apache.hivemind.ApplicationRuntimeException
location:
file:/D:/z__netbeans_workspace__/Colibri/build/web/WEB-INF/classes/META-INF/hivemodule.xml,
 line 6, column 88

1       <?xml version="1.0"?>
2       <module id="rd.bird" version="1.0.0">
3            <contribution
configuration-id="tapestry.state.ApplicationObjects">
4
5                <!-- PDF-Downloadservice -->
6                <service name="pdf"
object="instance:rd.bird.colibri.tapservices.FileService"/>
7
8
9
10               <!-- Der Benutzer der Anwendung -->
11               <state-object name="asoUser" scope="session">

[ +/- ] Exception: Error at
file:/D:/z__netbeans_workspace__/Colibri/build/web/WEB-INF/classes/META-INF/hivemodule.xml,
 line 6, column 88: Element service is not allowed here.

I tried several things... A second <contribution> section, ... But i wasn't
able to find the definition, where the element should be defined?! Where can i
find the corresponding DTD? I wasn't able to find one. Who can help me? Thanks
in advance.

For additional information:
The purpose of all this is a FileService that serves files that request by
users. The web application generates links als /app?service=file&id=1234 and
the user can download files for example. That's not my favorite way, but it's
the only one I know.

Best regards
Andreas Stroeber