Von: Igor Drobiazko [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 19. Februar 2008 18:54
An: Tapestry users
Betreff: Re: Tapestry 4.1, Problems when adding Service implementing
IEngineService to hivemind.xml, Element service not allowed here

Here is an example from a production application:

    <service-point id="ChartEngine"
        interface="org.apache.tapestry.engine.IEngineService">
        <invoke-factory model="threaded">
            <construct class="impl.ChartEngineServiceImpl">
                <set-object property="exceptionReporter"
                    value="infrastructure:requestExceptionReporter" />
                <set-object property="response"
                    value="infrastructure:response" />
                <set-object property="linkFactory"
                    value="infrastructure:linkFactory" />
                <set-object property="request"
                    value="infrastructure:request" />
            </construct>
        </invoke-factory>
    </service-point>

    <contribution configuration-id="tapestry.url.ServiceEncoders">
            <path-encoder id="chart" path="/chart" service="chart" />

    </contribution>

    <contribution configuration-id="tapestry.services.ApplicationServices">
        <service name="chart" object="service:bookie.framework.ChartEngine"/>

    </contribution>

Best regards,

Igor Drobiazko