On 5 mar 2008, at 22.19, Robert Zeigler wrote:

I'll do one better a little later today (or possibly tomorrow): I'll clean up my code and package it as a standalone "cayenne integration" module.

I do believe that the need for such example(s) is quite high. What hinders T5 most from success is the lack of examples and documentation. I tried the really good hibernate(-annotations) support but it fails to map our legacy
iSeries DB2 databases without primary keys and other horrible things.

If you toss up some code I could actually take some of my time to put it
up in the Tapestry Wiki so everyone can benefit from this.

/Andreas