On 7 mar 2008, at 13.11, Angelo Chen wrote:

I have the same complaints when I started using Tapestry5, a few months later now, I read the online doc of Tapestry5 and I found those documents are complete and informative, far better than most of open source projects, maybe what needed are some "getting started" ones or some "best practice"
things for certain tasks.

True. Maybe my comment went into the wrong direction. I use the source, the
javadocs and all nightly documentation with quite some success.

It's as you say, best practice or code snippets for common use cases.
Especially those that involve abstract concepts (i.e. persisting dao's in forms)
or concepts that are easily done wrong (i.e. are not thread safe).

There, a roadmap would actually be sufficient as it gets one started and assures that I as a develop spend time on figuring out the *right* things. I don't need
someone to hold my hand when I code a class to an interface.

/Andreas Pardeike