You forgot "YHBT. YHL."

Now GTFO.

-Filip

On 2008-03-18 17:35, Rob Smeets wrote:
Guys,

I hoped you would rally behind me and offer some ideas to counterfight my
colleagues. Rather you are calling me names. I am very dissapointed and hope
you will all one day grow up. I thought the Tapestry community have nice
people. You have proved to be very arrogant and bad tempered. I hope to be
the LAST newbie wanting to jump onto the Tapestry bandwagon and that the
others reading this would all drop off Tapestry like flies.

Have a nice day.

Rob

On Tue, Mar 18, 2008 at 5:24 PM, Stroeber, Andreas <