Guys, stop the exagerations. Gmail, one of the best Internet application
ever written still has a beta status. Unlike Tapestry,  Gmail has had the
beta status for years and would therefore trust it more than Tapestry which
I personally won't do anything serious with it beyond a little bit more
advanced Hello world application.

My .02 cent.

Rob